Eastpoint Performance Chemicals business unit markets a broad portfolio of organic and high quality wax products. We serve customers around the Asean with a wide range of applications and industries. Our key products include paraffin waxes, rubber wax, microwax and organic extract for tanning. Our products cater to creating real business value for customers, which are used in countless daily lives applications.
Non-oxidized low molecular weight PE wax and serves a large variety of applications
- Dispersant to facilitate the distribution of pigments in masterbatches
- External lubrication.
- Release agent for plastic processing
- Filling of parent material and other pigments.
- Carrier and binder in pigment master batches to provide wetting properties for better dispensability.
- Good dispersion
- Good fluidity
- Demoulding properties
- Thermal stability
- Moisture resistant
- Chemical resistant
Color masterbatch, Filler masterbatch, Calcium carbonate (CaCO3) compound, Plastic, Cable filler compound, Coating, Ink, Hot melt adhesive, Lubricant, Dispersant, Mold discharging agent
Polyethylene Wax is supplied as free flowing pellets packed in 25 kgs/ bag or Jumbo Bags.
Polyethylene Wax should be stored in cool, dry condition and out of direct sunlight.
A specially formulated rubber wax additives designed for use in automotive tyres and tubes.
- To form a thin invisible, inert long lasting film which is non-crystalline and flexible
- To protect rubber against aging and attack from atmospheric ozone
- To prevent the water soluble rubber chemicals in predominantly stresses articles to wash out
- To transport the anti-ozonants from the inside of the rubber to the surface of the tyres
- Medium – Broad molecular weight distribution
- Ozone Protection
- Temperature Protection – Medium to High
- For medium & high temperature protection tyres
- For moderate temperature, long service life tyres
EPIM 6338 is supplied as free flowing pellets packed in 25 kgs per bag<./p>
EPIM 6338 should be stored in cool, dry condition and out of direct sunlight.
A fully refined paraffin wax which is a white or colourless soft solid which can be used in almost all production processes.
- To be used as phlegmatizing agent
- To be used as waterproofing agent
- To be used as Antiozonant agent
- To be used as coating agent
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Insoluble in water, but soluble ether, benzene and certain esters
- Excellent material for storing heat
- Personal Care
- Base material
EPIM 660 is supplied as free flowing pellets packed in 25 kgs per bag.
EPIM 660 should be stored in cool, dry condition and out of direct sunlight.
A speciality blended wax which is used in various industries.
- To be used as slip agent
- To be used as coating agent
- To be used as crystalline modification base material
- Higher melting point than paraffin wax
- Improve flexibility
- Moisture resistance
- Increase opacity
- Polymer modification
EPIM 9305 is supplied as free flowing pellets packed in 25 kgs per bag.
EPIM 9305 should be stored in cool, dry condition and out of direct sunlight.